Hi! Thank you for stopping by!
A little about myself….
- I am married to the man of my dreams! He is my best friend and biggest fan!
- I am a mom to 2 of the best kids in the world! They are amazing and teach me so much every day.
- I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! They are a very intricate part of my life.
- I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- I am working toward a life-long goal of earning a Black Belt in karate. I am on track for November 2013!
- I love to work out and push myself. If I am not drenched in sweat, it isn’t a workout.
- I have a love and desire to create things of beauty and function.
- I love to eat healthy. Most people think I don’t eat dessert, they are wrong. I am just very selective.
- I love fast cars. Because I am a mom I drive an SUV to keep us safe and out of trouble…
- I love old orange trucks (especially my Daddy’s truck).
- I am a Daddy’s girl…always have been, always will be.
Truth be told… I have struggled with finding ‘my me’ for a long time. I find myself searching for something that brings my heart a sense of purpose and joy. As I took stock of how I feel, I realized that I am not the only one who feels this way. I decided (with a lot of encouraging from my husband) to unlock this part of my heart and share.
I just want to thank those wonderful photographers who share their amazing work on http://www.morguefile.com and imagebase.net! I have also been lucky to subscribe to unsplash.com…they share some amazing photographs that come from the heart. The images they capture have added so much to my posts. Sometimes a picture will enable the heart to feel.